The manufacturer Sideway develops and produces genuine glass windows with thermal insulation glazing and aluminum frames welded by hand.
All Sideway products have one thing in common: excellent quality, well thought out details and very good value for money!
- Robust design with aluminum frame and welded corners.
- Outer frame powder-coated in 3-step process with primer in RAL 9016 white (the coating can also be painted over).
- Glass frame powder-coated in 3-step process with primer and RAL 9005 matte black.
- Cold bridge-free design.
- Wall thicknesses from 45 to 90 mm (for 45 to 60 mm an additional frame is required; not supplied).
- Compact, anodized aluminum window handles
(window dimension < 70 cm = 1 handle, 1 gas spring).
- Lockable gas struts.
- Tempered glass with ECE 43R road approval.
- Insulation value of standard glass panes (gray tinted) 2.9 W/(m²·K).
- Suitable for altitudes up to 6,000 m (20,000 ft).
- Roller blind in RAL 9016 white with 100% light blocking.
- Fly screen with brush seal and magnetic closure.
- Thermal protection coating possible for selected windows.
- Special dimensions possible.
- Optionally, selected windows are also available as pivot windows or fixed glazing.
- Powder coating of the aluminum frame in different RAL colors possible.
- Alternatively, roller blinds are also available in RAL 7016 anthracite gray or anodized aluminum.