The manufacturer Sideway develops and produces skylights built to last with a frame made of extruded aluminum profiles.
All Sideway products have one thing in common: excellent quality, well thought out details and very good value for money!
- Robust design.
- Frame made of extruded aluminum profiles.
- Frame powder-coated on the outside in a 3-step process with primer in white (RAL 9016).
- Cold bridge-free design; thermal barrier.
- For wall thicknesses from 40 to 90 mm.
- 1-handle operation with 4-point locking and ventilation position.
- Tempered glass with ECE 43R road approval, dark gray tint.
- Insulation value standard glass 2.6 W/(m²·K), standard gray tint.
- Thermal insulation glass 1.6 W/(m²·K).
- Suitable for altitudes up to 6,000 m (20,000 ft) above sea level due to pressure equalization valve.
- Double roller blind with 100% blackout included.
- Fly screen with brush seal and magnetic closure.
- Optional thermal barrier coating or ceramic-coated polycarbonate pane available.
- Extra fine mesh fly screen.
- Double roller blind in anodized aluminum or anthracite (RAL 7016).
- Wind deflector.